The Center for Student Life and Leadership Development is an excellent resource center for students interested in creating or participating in campus events, gaining leadership skills and enhancing their overall education experience through participation in extracurricular activities.
Programs and Services Include:
- ASSC (Student Government)
- Clubs and Organizations
- Commencement Ceremony (Graduation)
- Event Planning and Educational Programming
- Food Sales Guidelines
- Leadership Development Programs for All Students
- Posting Regulations
- Programming Board
- Resolution of Students Complaints
- Room and Space Reservations
- Student Body Cards
- Student Recognition and Awards Ceremony (Scholarship Ceremony)
- Vending and Tabling
For additional information and a complete list of services, please contact the Center for Student Life and Leadership Development.
We are located in Building 6, Room 6212.
Our hours for Summer 2015 are:
Mondays: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Tuesdays: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Wednesdays: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Thursdays: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
The Center for Student Life and Leadership Development Staff have identified the following Student Learning Outcomes for the services that the department provides:
- The ASSC Governing Council will understand the College and District participatory governance processes.
ISLO: Effective Communication, Citizenship, and Critical Thinking
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of their rights and responsibilities as members of our campus community.
ISLO: Effective Communication, Citizenship, Critical Thinking, and Lifelong Wellness
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) will be assessed using:
- Focus Groups
- Review of collected data, and
- Other methods
To empower and transform a global community of learners