The Skyline College Marketing, Communications and Public Relations (MCPR) office provides a full array of editorial, graphics, web and general marketing services on behalf of the college.
Before requesting service, please review the MCPR Guidelines to be sure you have submitted complete information, provided all the necessary elements to get the project started and set a realistic timeline. Please note that most projects require a minimum of 3-5 full business days to complete, and "ASAP" is not an acceptable timeline for completion.
Flyer and Powerpoint Template
Immediately available for download to make designing your promotional materials easier than ever: Skyline College flyer templates!
These templates meet the college’s marketing standards and logo guidelines, and are intended to make it easier and faster for you to create a flyer to advertise your class, program, project, or event.
While these templates are currently available only in Adobe inDesign, we will soon be launching flyer templates in Canva as well. Our current template collection can be found on Google Drive. We will continue to add template designs to our collection over time, so keep checking back for new designs you can use!
For departments who wish to design their own internal marketing collateral, a style guide is available, which provides all necessary branding requirements. However, all final designs must be approved through MCPR prior to printing and/or distribution.
Please adhere to Skyline College logo usage restrictions:
- The logo should always be reproduced in its three color format or in solid black and on a white background only.
- Do not enclose the logo inside a shape.
- Always place the logo in an area large enough to be perceived as a general background with white space (room) around each edge and not a confining shape.
- The original Skyline College logo is composed of three parts: the logo mark (squares), the logotype (the words 'Skyline College'), and the tagline ('Achieve').
- The horizontal logo may be used when space is limited.
Please download the appropriate logo files to ensure you have a version suitable for reproduction.
Photo Release Form
There is a Use of Photography statement in each class schedule indicating that the college has the right to take and use images of students and visitors at college-sponsored events for marketing and promotional purposes, however, a photo release form is still recommended to fully protect the college.
It is recommended that all individuals who will be recognizable in still photos or video footage used for marketing purposes (i.e. posted on websites, flyers, promotional video, etc.) fill out a photo release form and keep it on file in the MCPR office. This includes both students and guest speakers who are photographed or videotaped either on or off-campus.
Business Cards and Stationery
Please utilize the Business Card Order Form. You may order Standard, Large Font, or Division cards.
Skyline College Letterhead & FAX Templates
- Download the Letterhead Black & White (MS Word) for printing on B/W or color printers
- Download the Letterhead Color (MS Word) for printing on color printers ONLY
- Download the Fax Sheet Template (MS Word)
Please modify the footer with your office's information.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us.