Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program students will be able to:
- Apply critical thinking and analytical skills in decision- making and problem solving.
- Understand and apply accounting principles to prepare financial statements.
- Develop an understanding of the law and the legal environment as it relates to business operations, including its ethical implications
- Identify the basics of information technology and apply software applications to enhance efficiency of business functions.
- Create effective oral and written business communications utilizing modern communication technologies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic economic concepts and how they affect business.