- Please do not talk on your cell phone while in the library.
- Please keep your voice at a level that does not disturb other students.
- Overdue fines are 25-cents per day for books that check out to the public.
- Reserve Material fines are $1 per hour for 2-hour materials and $1 a day for 1 day, 3 day, and 1 week materials.
Borrowing privileges are extended to all students presenting a library card; the Library will issue cards to students with appropriate identification.
Computer Use Policies
Computers are available on a first come first served basis.
Computers must be used for library research or other course-related work
Existing Skyline College and SMCCCD District policies with respect to student conduct, harassment, and discrimination shall prevail.
Computer Users will:
- respect college priorities for use of facilities
- follow normal standards of security, ethics, conduct, and protocol which will include considerate behavior with respect to others
- respect the privacy of other users
- respect the legal protection of copyright and license agreement
- respect the integrity of computing systems
Unacceptable computer uses will include:
- any illegal or inappropriate use of college facilities
- activities which interfere with or disrupt network users, services or equipment
- use representing for-profit activities
- extensive use for private and personal business
- displaying sexually explicit, graphically disturbing, or sexually harassing images or text on a college computer unless it is directly related to a college course