Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program students will be able to:
- Complete 1600 hours in the Cosmetology Program or 600 hours in the Esthetician Program.
- Successfully pass the California State Board Cosmetology or Esthetician exam.
- Identify career and continuing educational options in the field of cosmetology or esthetics and plan action towards achieving those goals and objectives.
- Apply theories, principles, and concepts to learn additional skills needed as a cosmetologist or esthetician.
- Exhibit strong and effective written and oral communication skills. Critically consider, analyze and research special issues in cosmetology and their effects on society.
- Recognize the importance of and practice ethical behavior in a professional work setting, both within the work force and within the community.