We are very pleased to announce that the SparkPoint Food Pantry has officially re-opened!
Until further notice, our food pantry will serve only students and will operate by appointment only. Due to capacity limits, we are not able to serve community members or drop-ins at this time.
The Wednesday Drive-thru Grocery Distribution will continue to operate through May and will be open to the public, but the food pantry modality is an effort to prioritize student needs and create more flexibility for grocery pick-up on our campus.
We will have food pantry appointments available Monday-Friday and students will be able to book your appointment up to 2 weeks in advance.
- We will be open during Spring Recess and over the summer
- Space is limited (please do your best to make it to your appointment)
- No ID required. A car is not required.
- Groceries will be pre-bagged (no substitutions at pick up)
- Items vary, but typically can include:
- fresh fruit, vegetables, canned goods, beans, rice, pasta, milk, eggs, meat, snacks and much more!
- Meat and dairy alternatives are sometimes available
- This will not affect the student food grant or financial aid
- An online order form and appointment are required each week (no drop-ins)
Reminder: You must complete a new online order form to book your grocery pick-up appointment each week. The form will be updated on Friday with new appointment slots, and you will be sent an invitation to sign up.
We invite students to provide feedback within the order form or to contact the SparkPoint Front Office at 650-738-7035 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.