The CITD offers:
- Assessment of a company's export potential.
- International trade leads.
- Advanced technical assistance in the areas of management, marketing, financing, government regulation and taxation, entrepreneurial export strategies and logistics.
- International market research and development.
- Training in areas of export documentation, freight forwarding, pricing, contracts and agency agreements, and terms of payment.
- Export/import training
- San Mateo County
- Santa Clara County
- Santa Cruz County
- San Benito County
- Monterey County
What is unique about the CITD?
The CITD provides one-to-one consultation and small group training for business. We render individualized consulting that walks you through the processes that will help you enter the international market place - at no additional cost to you.
CITD resources include:
- Highly rated expertise
- Referral and resource services
- International trade libraries/resource center
- Access to international database networks
- International network
- Industry matchmaker missions
- Trade leads
Who qualifies as a small- to medium-size business?
According to SBA size standards and depending upon your company's SIC code, you could be a one-person operation or a company with 1,500 employees. If you have an existing product/service with proven demand that you want to take to the international market, your business would be eligible to receive assistance through CITD.