Eligibility and How to Apply for TRiO
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for TRiO, you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, have academic need, and meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Be a first generation college student (neither parent has a bachelor's degree from a four-year institution in the United States)
- Be from a low-income family
- Have a documented learning difference and/or physical disability
- Must have the goal to graduate with an Associate degree or Certificate AND transfer to a four-year college/university.
How to Apply?
- Pick up an application in the Learning Center (first floor of Building 5) and submit completed application to TRiO Staff Assistant.
- OR Use our new Online Application form.
- If invited, attend an intake appointment with TRiO Director.
- If accepted into TRiO, meet with the TRiO Counselor and the English and/or Math Coordinators.