SamTrans Routes to Change Jan. 26th!Wed, 15 January, 2014 at 4:30 pm
All SamTrans routes will have adjustments effective Jan. 26, 2014. The changes include increasing how often a bus runs, realigning routes, adding and eliminating routes, and introducing two alternative routes as part of a one-year pilot program.
Below are some of the changes. For a complete summary of all route changes and alternative service, visit www.samtrans.com/upcomingchanges. Rider’s Digest and updated timetables for Jan. 26. 2014 changes are available online.
- Route ECR will start serving San Bruno BART and no longer go into the Millbrae Transit Center
- Route KX service will operate only to San Francisco on weekday mornings and from San Francisco on weekday afternoons/evenings. The new southern terminal will be the Redwood City Transit Center.
- Route 17 will be extended to serve Pacifica 7-days-a-week
- Route 120 will run more frequently on Sunday
- Route 140 will be extended to serve the airport’s free AirTrain stop at the car rental facility
- Route 359 will be discontinued
- Route 294 will operate between San Mateo and Half Moon Bay 7-days-a-week, and serve the College of San Mateo on selected trips
- Route 296 will run every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 30 minutes on weekends.
- Routes that operate only on school days will have their times changed
If you have questions, please contact SamTrans Customer Service at 1-800-660-4287 (TTY 650-508-6448).