Spring 2015 Workshops
Career Services offers a variety of workshops to help you build vital career development skills. Click on the calendar below for a list of workshops, dates, times and information.
To register for the workshops visit the Career Services Center in Bldg 1, Rm. 1219B or call (650) 738-4337.
SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Meet with a Career Counselor
- Call or drop by the Career Center to schedule an appointment with one of our Career Counselors. We can help you identify the area along the career process where you need support, what strategies and resources can assist you, and provide advice and direction along the way.
- Utilize Career Researching Tools
- The Career Services Center offers a number of online career researching tools such as SkylineJobs, Career Café, Eureka, etc. Students may also utilize the Career Services Center’s computer station and library of career and vocational resources.
- Register for one of our Career Courses
- Learn about our career courses: CRER137, 100, &116 – for guidance through your career planning.
EMPLOYMENT RESOURCES AND EVENTS:
- Register for SkylineJobs.com (It’s Free!)
- All students can log-on to SkylineJobs.com to view daily job postings, create resumes, & stay updated on career happenings on campus!
- Get Work Wednesdays (Employer on Campus)
- Meet local employers on campus and apply for employment. Employers may interview & hire on the spot so come prepared!
- Attend a Job Fair or Internship Fair (Employer on Campus)
- Keep a look each semester for our Job and Internship Fairs where 20–40 employers will be looking to recruit Skyline College students & community members.