The Career Advancement Academy (CAA) at Skyline College is a series of industry specific courses and support systems that create bridges to higher-wage careers and paths to additional opportunities in higher education.
By partnering with the community, the CAA benefits both students and employers alike: giving graduates advanced skills and their potential employers a capable, specialized workforce from which to hire. The CAA helps students pursue their desired career path by identifying clear points of entry and providing relevant job certification through industry recognized certificates.
- Hands-on classroom instruction
- Additional support from faculty and staff
- Achieving college credit, technical certificates, and job readiness skills
Students can be prepared for today’s competitive job market by engaging in learning opportunities beyond the classroom, including: job certification training and college readiness courses.
WHERE: We are located in Building 1 Room 1311
While the CAA is open to all, it may be most beneficial for those who:
- Are between 18-30 years of age
- Have no or limited college experience
- Desire to improve reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Want to advance job skills
- Are Women, returning veterans and/or re-entry students
- Want to increase your earning potential