- Accreditation Standards (adopted June 2014)
- Manual for Institutional Self-Evaluation
- This manual contains suggestions for how an institution should organize for self-evaluation as well as forms that must be submitted as part of the Institutional Self-Evaluation Report (ISER). It is intended for use by institutions as they prepare for self-evaluation and the Self-Evaluation Report.
- Evidence Manual for Institutional Self-Evaluation (revised August 2017)
- Accreditation Cross-walk with the Old 2002 Standards
- Guide to Evaluating and Improving Institutions
- This guide contains questions that might be asked about institutional quality as each Accreditation Standard is considered. It also provides suggestions for what might constitute evidence that an institution meets the Standards. It is intended for use by institutions as they write their Institutional Self-Evaluation Report and by teams when evaluating institutions.
Institutional Self-Study Report (ISER)/ Self-Study Guide
Resources available on the PRIE Website
- Planning documents
- Research results
- Balanced Scorecard
Documents from Other Institutions
Login to Strategic Planning Online (SPOL)
- Login to SPOL
- The platform we are using to write the narrative and store evidence for our institutional self-evaluation report (ISER).
Login to SharePoint
- Login to SharePoint
A platform to store reference documents in a centralized location that will assist in writing and storing evidence in SPOL. Sharepoint is used in addition to our accreditation website, as it allows us to store proprietary reference materials that are NOT shared on our public website, such as our writing team training documents.