- Accreditation Standards (adopted June 2014)
- Manual for Institutional Self-Evaluation
- This manual contains suggestions for how an institution should organize for self-evaluation as well as forms that must be submitted as part of the Institutional Self-Evaluation Report (ISER). It is intended for use by institutions as they prepare for self-evaluation and the Self-Evaluation Report.
- Accreditation Cross-walk with the Old 2002 Standards
- Guide to Evaluating and Improving Institutions
- This guide contains questions that might be asked about institutional quality as each Accreditation Standard is considered. It also provides suggestions for what might constitute evidence that an institution meets the Standards. It is intended for use by institutions as they write their Institutional Self-Evaluation Report and by teams when evaluating institutions.
Resources available on the PRIE Website
- Planning documents
- Research results
- Balanced Scorecard
Documents from Other Institutions
Login to Strategic Planning Online (SPOL)