Skyline College Campus Resources
- Skyline College Academic Senate Handbook
- Skyline College Faculty Handbook
- Academic Senate Pre-election Planning for Effective Leadership - for all faculty considering a leadership position in Skyline College Academic Senate
- Compendium of Committees
State Senate and Chancellor's Office Information
- Data tools
- State Academic Senate
- Academic Senate for California Community Colleges: All faculty should visit the ASCCC web site for regular updates and information.
- Faculty Association of California Community Colleges: FACCC is a statewide professional membership association that advocates solely for all California Community Colleges faculty
- Research Pertinent to Increasing Numbers of Full-time Faculty: This is information that should be used in our Program Review and FTEF Request processes.
- Budget Advocacy Center: All budget, all the time.
State (legislative and Title V) Information
- Mission for California Community Colleges (Ed Code)
- Recommendations Regarding Repeatability
- California Department of Education: This is an excellent tool for gathering data and learning about new regulations and their impact.
- Official California legislative information: Use this link to search items in Title V and the Education Code. Community Colleges are covered under Title V, Division 6 of the CA Education Code.
- SMCCC District Academic Senate: Represents senates of all three sister colleges —Skyline College, CSM, and Cañada
- SMCCCD Factbook. Key data that assists the colleges and the district in planning activities, grant writing, marketing, accountability, and general decision making
- SMCCCD District Strategic Plan: Access the plan and other information.
- Ralph M. Brown Act (Government Code 54950) governs open meetings for public bodies, including Academic Senate.
- Robert's Rules of Order (parliamentary procedure handbook)
- Board of Governors for California Community Colleges
- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office